Monday, August 30, 2010


"Nights in Rodanthe"


Nicholas Sparks does it again with yet another beautifully written romantic story of family, love and support. We have read quite a few of his books, and even though they all seem to be a story of romance, each one has been very different. It just seems like you are there on the outside looking in, watching the story unfold and gives you that warm fuzzy feeling we all love to feel.


I thought about posting my feelings of the story, but realistically I don't want to give anything away...this is a quick read with less than 225 pages, but definitely worth the time and would recommend this book to everyone who loves to read!


Not sure where our next reading adventure will fall, but I can say that I will continue reading all of Sparks books until my list is complete!


Happy Reading!

No comments: